Clairemont High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

high school for troubled teens

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane Foster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane Foster

Shane Foster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Shane Foster Empty
PostSubject: Shane Foster   Shane Foster Empty18th October 2013, 12:26 pm

this is me

First Names: Shane Yoel
Surnames: Arens-Foster
Nicknames: It's Shane – just Shane.
Origin: Hinton, Oklahoma (USA)
Grade: 3rd

take a look

Hair Colour: black, has always been black
Eye Colour: green
Height: 5' 9''

Appearance: Shane was called 'Pretty Boy' in his old school. Whilst he didn't like that nick name at all, it did fit him quite well. He's got light green eyes, relatively dark skin and short, dark hair. There are rumors, saying he has a tattoo on his shoulder. Too bad, I never got to see it. I don't even think, it's true. But I wouldn't be surprised, if it was.
Anyway, in his free time he usually wears jeans and tees, but at school, you might spot him in a shirt and jacket at times. Keyword shirt – it's just a whisper in the dark, but I overheard someone saying he looks best shirtless. Might be true. He's a regular at the gym in his hometown. And he doesn't go there for smoothies, but I can' tell. I never sneak around, stalk people and then talk about them. Y'know, this never happened. If you wanna know any more, go stalk him yourself… or just get to know him…? I'll better get going.

then I tell you

Team: Basketball
Subject: Defense
Extra-curricular Activity: Band
Task: Drums
Sexuality: straight

Behavior: All in all, Shane is a good guy. But even his best friends say he can be a huge dough bag at times. While his mother and sisters now the caring and supportive side of him, most people see a frigid, sarcastic person. That is not entirely wrong – it is the way he acts around most people. But it isn't entirely true, either. He keeps hiding himself, because he fears showing the parts of himself that make him special and likeable could make him vulnerable. And after everything that happened, Shane is not willing to let that happen. In his own eyes he is the one person, his family can truly rely on. He might be right, but that's not the point. Here's another point, though. He's trying to prove some sort of point. Like, all the time. To himself, to his family, to anyone who gives a damn sh#* about it. Yeah, got it – I just used the word 'point' way too much, but I'm digressing. Shane is known to handle most situations pretty composed, but, of course there are times, when he just loses it. There are exactly two people on earth, he would ever hurt. Everybody else should be save when near him. As said above, deep down, he is a kind and protective human being. Though his elder brother had some trouble with law, law and order is quiet important to Shane. He has never met anyone else who would muster the courage to protect strangers from violence or inequity. Maybe this is gonna change soon.

Strengths
+honesty+
+ambitious+
+determined+
+caring+
+composed+
Weaknesses
~nearly unlikable~
~sullen~
~sarcastic~
~impulsive~
~slightly patronizing~

a little story of mine

The Author: Nina (15)
Rule Pass: “You are my only wrecking ball and you're crashing through the walls. But when you're outside looking in, you belong to someone.” Brandi Carlile – Looking Out
Font Colour: tan4
Other Characters: //
Image Source: here

© All In 2013
/div

Last edited by Shane Foster on 2nd November 2013, 11:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noel Whittaker

Noel Whittaker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88

Shane Foster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Foster   Shane Foster Empty1st November 2013, 8:29 am

I have to ask you to add a picture. As long as you only link them, not download and re-upload, you aren't hurting any rules, especially not since we're giving a source. For example you could search on Tumblr or teenidols4you because there I'm pretty sure you'll find some Smile except that, I really really like your character sheet and I'm excited to see you post with him. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shane Foster

Shane Foster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Shane Foster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Foster   Shane Foster Empty2nd November 2013, 8:36 am

I had no idea about that. Hope this one is okay.
Back to top Go down
Noel Whittaker

Noel Whittaker

Anzahl der Beiträge : 88

Shane Foster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Foster   Shane Foster Empty2nd November 2013, 9:15 am

It's great ^^ thank you Smile now we only have to figure out that stupid thing with the WoB pictures because that's the last thing that's missing .. but you have my WoB, just so you know Wink
Back to top Go down

Shane Foster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Foster   Shane Foster Empty2nd November 2013, 12:54 pm

of course I'll give you a WoB Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shane Foster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane Foster   Shane Foster Empty

Back to top Go down

Shane Foster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum